Friday, August 15, 2014

You NEED To Buy This! (because it's free and I didn't write it...)

I hate Cheri Verset SO MUCH for stealing this idea I swear I totally had even though I didn't tell anybody about it or write it down. I've authentically had this great idea in my little puppet brain for like... years!

But I didn't write the book and she did, so I might as well applaud the bitch for it, right?

Now until Sunday you can get Cheri's erotic CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE book "Choose Your Own Fantasies: Steamy Elevator Office Spanking" for NOTHING. Not only did she steal my idea, but now she's just giving it away? Why I oughta...

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT - A story like you've never seen before, INTERACTIVE FICTION goes naughty!

The story begins with beautiful and overworked Kari going home after a dreadful day at the office. But what happens then? Does she get trapped in the elevator with the dreamy supervisor Forbes, or will the rugged janitor seduce her? And then what?

There are a DOZEN possible outcomes and you get to decide EVERYTHING!

This gamebook addresses multiple kinks, from sweet to intense to taboo. You can read this book multiple times and get a different outcome every time.

Adults only. 16,500 words

Get it at Amazon if you want to support the woman who reached inside my shiny metal brain andscooped out an idea I swear I was going to use in the next 20-30 years:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JU91PGA

Who Would? Lexi Wood!